Superior Controls aims to deliver controls and automation systems integration and engineering services in a manner that exceeds our customers' expectations. We are proud of the team and methods we have developed to accomplish this, and of our achievements on our customers' behalf. Here's a quick snapshot of the company:
- Founded in 1993
- More than 40 controls automation professionals
- Superior Controls was named System Integrator of the Year for 2012, a worldwide award by Control Engineering Magazine.
To provide insight into the scope of Superior Controls' experience and scale, the following statistics represent the past decade's work:
- More than 750,000 hours of project engineering and engineering services.
- Completed over 1200 projects/work orders.
- Average 90% repeat business year over year.
- Performed work in 24 states & 12 different countries.
- Over 550 years of engineering and automation experience on staff.
- Superior Controls is headquartered in a 24,000 sq. ft. company-owned facility in Seabrook, New Hampshire. The facility features office space, documentation storage, equipment staging, calibration, and testing areas.
- Superior Controls is majority owned by co-founders Rick Pierro and Mark LaRoche, both of whom are actively involved in the company.
Memberships and Certifications
- Level 1 Certified by Control System Integrators Association (CSIA)
- GE Premier Solutions Provider
- Rockwell Software Solutions Provider
- Siemens PCS7 Partner
- Invensys Solutions Provider
- Iconics Partner
- Siemens Elan Partner