Superior Controls aims to deliver controls and automation systems integration and engineering services in a manner that exceeds our customers’ expectations. We are proud of the team and methods we have developed to accomplish this, and of our achievements on our customers’ behalf. Here’s a quick snapshot of the company:
- Founded in 1993
- More than 125 controls automation professionals
- Superior Controls was named System Integrator of the Year for 2012, a worldwide award by Control Engineering Magazine.
- Project Experience
To provide insight into the scope of Superior Controls’ experience and scale, the following statistics represent the past decade’s work:
- More than 1,800,000 hours of project engineering and engineering services.
- Completed over 2400 projects/work orders.
- Average 90% repeat business year over year.
- Performed work in 38 states & 14 different countries.
- Over 875 years of engineering and automation experience on staff.
- Superior Controls is headquartered in a 24,000 sq. ft. company-owned facility in Seabrook, New Hampshire and has engineering offices in Vacaville, CA (Banks Integration Group) and Albany, NY.
- Superior Controls is owned by co-founders Rick Pierro, Mark LaRoche, and Greg Banks, all of whom are actively involved in the company.
- Memberships and Certifications
- Level 1 Certified by Control System Integrators Association (CSIA)
- Rockwell Software Solutions Provider