Superior Controls aims to deliver controls and automation systems integration and engineering services in a manner that exceeds our customers’ expectations. We are proud of the team and methods we have developed to accomplish this, and of our achievements on our customers’ behalf. Here’s a quick snapshot of the company:
- Founded in 1993
- More than 125 controls automation professionals
- Superior Controls was named System Integrator of the Year for 2012, a worldwide award by Control Engineering Magazine.
- Project Experience
To provide insight into the scope of Superior Controls’ experience and scale, the following statistics represent the past decade’s work:
- More than 1,800,000 hours of project engineering and engineering services.
- Completed over 2400 projects/work orders.
- Average 90% repeat business year over year.
- Performed work in 38 states & 14 different countries.
- Over 875 years of engineering and automation experience on staff.
- Superior Controls is headquartered in a 24,000 sq. ft. company-owned facility in Seabrook, New Hampshire and has engineering offices in Vacaville, CA (Banks Integration Group) and Albany, NY.
Superior Controls can support customers on global projects or with multiple plants located around the world. We have successfully implemented projects in 12 countries worldwide.
Superior Controls is owned by co-founders Rick Pierro, Mark LaRoche, and Greg Banks, all of whom are actively involved in the company.
- Memberships and Certifications
- Level 1 Certified by Control System Integrators Association (CSIA)
- Rockwell Software Solutions Provider