Take a look at the current job opportunities on our Careers page. We have new positions available in all four offices: Seabrook, NH, Albany, NY, Vacaville, CA, and South San Francisco, CA. Feel free to check back frequently; new positions are being added all the time as we continue to grow!
What makes Superior Controls a great place to work??
- We have a strong company culture supporting our engineers and technical staff. The company is owned and run by engineers, and training and mentoring are important values that we support, not just after hiring, but throughout our employees’ tenure.
- We have fun together! From company holiday parties, road races, and softball teams to celebrating our employees achievements in their careers or outside of work, we work hard and play hard too.
- The work is varied, interesting, and important. In the summer of 2017 alone, we were hired to implement custom automation systems for 26 different biotech companies using a wide range of automation technologies.
- We have excellent pay and benefits, including 401(k) matching, health insurance, tuition reimbursement, bonus structure, and opportunities for advancement. Our turnover rate is less than 7%; one of the lowest in the industry!
- We are growing! With four offices in three states, we have openings for people with varied degrees and levels of experience.
Here is what our current employees say about working for Superior Controls…
“Everyone at Superior Controls is really helpful, and there is a lot of information sharing. The company was founded and is run by engineers, and that makes a difference. We have all done the work and we understand what it takes to do these projects.”
– Bob Patrick, vice president of engineering
“In general, the culture at Superior Controls is based on the statement in the company philosophy ‘Never lose sight of our values and what is truly important: Family, Friends, Health, and Integrity!’ The people are great to work with; there is a great team effort and great camaraderie. Engineers execute projects from receipt of purchase order to project turn over/close-out, which leads to exposure to the various tasks such as, and not limited to, programming, documentation, testing, and scheduling. You learn and feel accomplished with the variety; never bored.”
“Superior Controls is not limited to one industry: pharmaceuticals, biotech, food and beverage, etc. We’re constantly learning. Along with the variety in the industries and solutions, we also deal with the different personalities among them, which keeps things challenging and therefore interesting.”
“Superior Controls keeps the employees involved in the company’s goals and us informed of the difference we make in the research and manufacturing of new drugs that may cure diseases.”
– Virginia Bergman, senior validation/project engineer
“The family atmosphere here reminds me of when I used to work for Moore Products. Everybody knows everybody else and they all enjoy doing things together. Young engineers are mentored and gradually given more responsibility as they progress. As they progress, engineers begin to manage larger parts of projects until they start to run their own projects and eventually become responsible for many projects.”
– Tom Crowl, principal engineer for Banks Integration, a Superior Controls company
“I like that Banks Integration is a company founded by an engineer for engineers. The company reputation has been built around quality, technical ability and transparency to its employees and customers. Over the years, the company has valued diversity, work/life balance, career opportunities and collaboration.”
– Stan Reyna, director of operations at Banks Integration, a Superior Controls company
Want to learn more? Check us out at: superiorcontrols.com/careers