Superior Controls & Banks Integration
The Benefits of the ‘E Technologies Group Edge’
In 2019 Superior Controls and its West Coast division, Banks Integration proudly joined the E Technologies Group as the foundation of its Life Sciences Center of Excellence.
E Technologies Group is a leading provider of software & automation systems integration and engineering design services for a diverse roster of blue-chip customers in categories ranging from pharmaceuticals and consumer packaged goods, to logistics and food and beverage. A portfolio company of Falfurrias Capital Partners (FCP), a private equity firm based in Charlotte, NC, the E Technologies Group family of companies includes: Superior Controls, Banks Integration and Glenmount Global.
With the ‘E Technologies Group Edge,’ Superior Controls and Banks Integration are well positioned to support strategic growth initiatives. Superior Controls cofounder and president, Rick Pierro now serves as E Technologies Group Life Sciences Center of Excellence President in addition to serving on the board of E Technologies Group.
What does the E Technologies Group Edge mean to Superior Controls and Banks Integration customers?
- E Technologies Group greatly expands our geographic footprint with the ability to serve our customers from 14 office locations across the U.S. boasting a staff of more than 380 engineers.
- E Technologies Group brings additional skillsets to our talented life sciences engineering team for expanded services, including resources with deep domain expertise in mission critical and building automation systems.
- E Technologies Group expands our automation platform expertise with additional vendor partners and certifications.
- Backed by Falfurrias Capital Partners, E Technologies Group has access to financial resources to support Superior Controls and Banks Integration’s rapid growth to accommodate our life sciences customers’ accelerated project and automation engineering resource demands.
Focused ● Knowledgeable ● Effective ● Scalable
- $115M+ delivered solutions annually
- 14 offices
- Staff of 400+
- Deep Domain Expertise in Core Vertical Markets – only an integrator with deep domain expertise in your industry can know the intricacies and hidden challenges unique to your environment.
E Technologies Group Centers of Excellence
- Life Sciences
- Mission Critical
- Parcel & Fulfillment
- Consumer Products
- Food & Beverage
- PMI Certified Project Managers
- Exceptional safety record – 1,500,000+ man-hours worked, ZERO Lost Time Accidents in the last two years alone.
- Hardware & Software Agnostic – the right technology for your project